Park Medical Practice’s Patient Participation Group: we would like to know how we can improve our services and how you perceive our surgery and staff. To help us with this, we hold a quarterly Patient Participation Group meeting so you can have your say. We will also ask the members some questions via email from time to time regarding the care and service provided. We are keen to ensure we have a group of patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to create a truly representative sample.
Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a new PCN-wide group which includes patients across five local practices keen to support and influence our future health services.
We believe that patients are at the heart of all we do and have established an Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network PPG to enable patients to have an active part in shaping and developing our patient-centred health services.
Our five local practices – Altrincham Medical Practice, Park Medical Practice, Shay Lane Medical Centre (Drs Cranston, Haslam and Connell), St Johns Medical Centre and West Timperley Medical Centre – have been working together as Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network (PCN) to successfully provide services to patients.
- Working together enabled us to be the first PCN in Trafford to offer Covid vaccinations to patients of our five practices in December 2020
- Working together enables us to continue to roll-out the Covid vaccination programme
- Working together enables us to offer additional services to support our patients via teams of Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and First Contact Physiotherapists
- Working together enables us to deliver a Phlebotomy service
- Working together has enabled us to treat our patients throughout the pandemic
- Working together enables us to deliver additional evening and weekend appointments for patients
For additional information regarding our work please visit our website https://www.altrinchamhealthcarealliance.co.uk/
While each GP practice already has a Patient Participation Group, Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network’s group is representative of all patients in our area, with a membership of patients from each of our five GP practices.
The overwhelming response from more than 1200 patients, means we will be able to rotate the memberships regularly. We are committed to maximising patient involvement in our future planning and providing a patient voice for Altrincham Healthcare Alliance. All ideas are welcome.
Please see the attached Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Altrincham Healthcare Alliance’s PPG
Details of meetings: